We have seminar periodically. In this seminar, students presents their works and then continued by discussion.
Saturday, 20 October 2012:
- Zarra Miantina Putrie – Sulfonated-silica/chitosan composite membrane as proton-exchange membrane (PEM)
- Yudistira/Yehuda – Synthesis of Fe3O4/C composite as an anode material for lithium-ion battery
Four groups of B4 students also presented their preliminary plant design as parts of task to finish their study.
- Tigor, Ina, Rizka, Wangling – Preliminary design of sago starch plant
- Andar, Supri, Yuni, Merry – Preliminary design of adiponitrile plant
- Winny, Kiki, Fanny, Irul – Preliminary design of MgO plant
- Sabrina, Eka, Ima, Dwi – Preliminary design of Phtalic anhydride plant